Find out how to begin automating your Reseller Hosting Business with WHMCS
After purchasing Reseller Hosting from us, you will obtain a WebHost Manager account. Make sure you have the login details ready.
Step 1: Purchase a license for WHMCS
With every Reseller Hosting account, we provide WebHost Manager however clients wishing to use the WHMCS service will require a license. One can be purchased from the WHMCS Website.
Step 2: Connect your WHM to WHMCS
- 2.1 Login to your WHMCS Account.
- 2.2 Place your mouse over the Setup option and a drop-down list will appear. From within go to Products/Services then Click Servers.
- 2.3 Find and click the Add New Server button.
- 2.4 On the server’s page you will need to fill in the required fields: Name, Hostname, IP Address, Type, WHM Username and Password. – If you do not know these, check within AMP under Account Technical Information where most are available.
- 2.5 To make sure the settings entered are correct click on the button Test Connection
- 2.6 Once complete click Save Changes to save updates
Step 3: Login to your WHMCS Account
Once the WHMCS Module has been installed to your WebHost Manager you can login to the panel and begin configuring to get started.
Upon login you will see the admin area within the dashboard, here you have an overview of your company’s operations.
Step 4: Begin customizing your WHMCS Account
After completing installation, it is recommended you configure the panel and customise it to best suit your business requirements. We suggest customising the panel in the following order
- 4.1 General Settings
Configure the General Settings by logging in to your admin area then Click Setup> General Settings
- 4.2 Payment Gateways
Setup Payment Gateways for your business by clicking Setup> Payment Gateways
- 4.3 Add your servers to WHMCS
To add your servers to WHMCS Click Setup> Products/Services> Servers
- 4.4 Products and Services
To setup and configure the services you will be offering, Navigate to Setup> Products/Services
- 4.5 Domain Registrar
To setup your domain registrar, Navigate to Setup> Products/Services> Domain Registrars
- 4.6 Setup Domain Pricing
To configure the pricing of domains you will sell, navigate to Setup> Domain Pricing
- 4.7 Support
To setup your Support Ticket Departments, navigate to Setup> Support Departments
- 4.8 To manage tickets using the WHMCS Support Desk you need to setup Email Piping
- 4.9 Make sure you have WHMCS Cron Job setup and have configured automated tasks (Setup> Automation Settings)
- 4.10 To verify everything works as expected. Create some test orders on your website then check if the system has created an invoice and is able to collect payment etc.