As a Web Hosting Reseller, you will need to create and manage all new accounts on your Reseller Account. Knowing where to find your client’s account information is imperative as a Reseller. This quick guide will show you where to find specific customer accounts for a variety of reasons such as creating invoices, viewing outstanding balances, take an action on order, etc.
Follow the steps below to find a customer account within your WHMCS panel.
Step 1: Login to your WHMCS Account
Step 2: Navigate to the Clients Section where you can view all your customers
Step 3: Find the Customer Account you require
- 3.1 To find the customer account fast click View/Search Client found under the Clients Section.
- 3.2 Within the View/Search Clients page, search the name of the client you are looking for.
You can perform two types of searches here.
- 3.2.1 Basic Search
A basic search lets you find accounts based on basic customer information:
- Client/Company Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Client Group
- 3.2.2 Advance Search
An advanced search allows you to locate accounts based on more specific customer details:
- Address 1/2
- Default Payment Method
- Credit Card Type or the Last Four Digits
- Credit Balance
- Currency Used
- Signup Date
- Marketing Emails Opt-In
- Email Verification Status
- Tax Exempt Status
- Late Fees
- Overdue Notices
- Separate Invoices
- 3.3 Once you have entered the relevant information into the fields, go ahead and hit enter or click Search
Based on your search criteria a list of matching accounts will appear.
- 3.4 Click on the Client’s Profile you require then go ahead and take the relevant actions.